What is a Root Canal Treatment?
Root canal treatment is designed to save the tooth and prevent the spread of infection. After we numb you up to ascertain a painfree state, the inflamed or infected pulp is removed from the tooth and the root canal is then cleaned of all bacteria. After the bacteria have been removed, the root canal and pulp are filled using a rubber filling, before being sealed.
Top 5 Benefits of Root Canal Treatment
1. It stops the spread of infection to other teeth
2. It has a visually appealing result
3. It aims to save your teeth
4. It prevents the degeneration of your jaw
5. It improves oral and wholistic health