Porcelain Veneers Can Be Used To:
- Change the colour of a tooth
- Improve the alignment of teeth
- Change the shape of a tooth
- Close gaps between the teeth
- Improve worn teeth
- Repair damaged and chipped teeth
- Are less intrusive than dental crowns
Veneers, also known as Porcelain Cosmetic Veneers, provide front surface for your front teeth, custom made from porcelain.
Porcelain Veneers are versatile and can be used to align crowding/protruding teeth, close spaces between teeth, or lighten teeth colour.
At West Perth Dental Centre, our dental team work together with you to design the size, shape and colour of those teeth.
The structural durability and opalescent appearance of the porcelain veneers rivals that of natural teeth. Commonly, celebraties use veneers to give them that long lasting changes to their smiles.